Verified Reviewer

Facebook locked me out of my account and when my daughter in law searches my account it doesnt exist. They said I violated community standards but all I do is share funny pics.

I have pictures on Facebook that I dont have saved anywhere else because I always thought I would be able to access them anytime I needed to. My sister passed away and I have a video of her. Whenever I am sad or just miss her I watch the video and it comforts me just to hear her voice. I no longer can hear her voice.

Its like I lost her all over again. I cant stop crying. I have tried to call the Facebook but all I get is a recording saying they are not taking calls at this time. I am 51 years old and I would never post anything inappropriate, not intentionally.

It has been several days and I still cant access my account. I dont know what to do. If they would just let me have my account back, I promise I wont share anymore funny pictures. I wont post anything anymore.

I just want to hear my sisters voice again. Can anyone please help me.

User's recommendation: Don’t share any funny pictures.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Profile.

Preferred solution: Access to my account.

Comments