Verified Reviewer

Dear Facebook Management team,

I am writing this email to you to seek for the support or anyway that I can contact to resolve the wrongful and violation of my speech from Facebook. It has been not just the first time, but this is the third time that Facebook has blocked and restricted my account for my own voice while allow other thugs to attack me publicly on Facebook and other social media.

I have been trying to contact Facebook Management team, and even the Oversight board with the hope to get back my voice against the group of gangster from communist Vietnam to attack and shut up all the Vietnamese American in America. I believe that I am living in a Free country with Freedom of Speech and right, however, my rights has been violated by a Facebook decision without enough information. Facebook restrict my account against my voice and joining the team of fake accounts and devils bullying an innocent and business person.

I would like to ask for the discussion and consideration of my case. I think it would be unfair with the policy of Facebook by allowing a group of thugs to gang together to bully and attack a person.

I would like to ask Facebook management to have someone to respond to my case by emailing me back or contact me at (714) 624-****.

I am also seeking the support from legal team and government officials regarding this violation of Freedom of Speech and my Rights in the Freedom Country. I believe in a fair discussion with all people, but not by allowing a group of thugs to beat up a person, and Facebook is part of that thug.

Again, thank you for your time regarding this matter.

User's recommendation: joining me for stop Facebook superior decision and bullying innoncent person.

Preferred solution: stop wrongful community policy which allow group of thugs to attack innocent person.

Comments