Verified Reviewer

My issue is that I rely on my free! business page to run my business.

The page has been great till 6 months ago . Every time I try to create a post or post something on my business page it tells me that my post will take few minutes but in all reality it never shows my posting and to top it all up I keep getting a message saying that my post can't be process and to please check my interest connection! Even when there is nothing wrong with it. This makes me believe that one way or the others, Facebook is experiencing to make money or charge me for this action.

Even when this service is offered for free" I want to believe that I'm wrong and that is just something wrong with my settings but even Every time I try to contact or email Facebook for some reason direct me to a payment page before I can get answers. Please, I need answer on why I can't post on my own page.

Specially when is my business and no! I don't pay for boosting my post but if this is what is all about at list someone let me know!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Facebook Pros: No pros at this point.

Facebook Cons: Poor services overall and poor customer service.

Comments