Verified Reviewer

I'm pissed off someone is reporting my accounts as if I'm them or something because Everytime I get a new account it gets closed for "going against fb community guidelines" how have I done anything wrong when all I did was open an account and post my profile pic??? Anyways *** you Facebook, you have no way to contact you unless your signed in...

Well what about if we can't even sign in??? Wtf!?! I have more then one account yes but they ALL have been COMPROMISED and are hacked! I have no access to the emails either because mfs stole my phone's and changed my *** so I can't access anything!

I've lost every single photo I've had of my children and my dead mother and grandfather due to this *** Please help me somehow or something! If not then I'll keep your low rating and complain to FOX or something

User's recommendation: Don't bother with Facebook, they suck since they joined with meta anyways.

Preferred solution: Access back into my damn main account if possible! I'm so mad about losing all my photos and contacts! Probably lost money too but who knows now .

Facebook Pros: Helps to connect people, Reacquaint old freinds, Finding and communcating with family, Somebody taking my email, Account being compromised.

Facebook Cons: Dangerous poor communication and no ability to stop hackers, Band you for standing up for yourself, No need to ask me if i want to synchronize device to facebook, No way to contact facebook unless your signed in.

Comments