Verified Reviewer

Dear PissedConsumer Team,

thank you for your follow-up regarding my previous request.

From July 10th till July 22nd, a person named Alibaba Desk (facebookhelp45@***.com) contacted me.

Then from July 27th till July 30th, another person named Facebook Support (facebookhelp45@***.com) contacted me.

Please note that I have a Canadian phone #, which can be registered on my Fb account ( to replace the previous registered inactive # on my account ) to enable me to login to my page.

But both claimed that they can not send me a code to access to my page.

The first one said that I should buy a steam wallet gift card.

The second one asked for my credit card number to charge me $1 to return to FB !!!

I did not do either,, as both sounded unusual and suspicious advice and requests. I wonder if this is the conventional policy of Facebook to use members' credit cards or oblige them to buy a specific card, to get back to their accounts !!!

Due to the importance of returning to my page to contact my family members:

I hereby request you to inform an authorized and responsible person on the technical support team, to contact me directly to settle the matter safely and logically.

Your very prompt reply is highly appreciated.

Sincerely

Marjan(Pantea)

1-51********

User's recommendation: Contact authourised Fb agents ony.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments