Verified Reviewer

Hi team,

hope you are doing well.

I am writing this email after getting irritated from calls that I am receiving from different companies.

My mobile number is +919888****79, I have been holding this mobile number for the last 20 years.

Someone named Manoj Kansal has used this number(+919888****79) in his facebook account.

Kindly improve your facebook service where the user can fill his/her mobile number. Facebook is a very big company and I was not expecting that this company could make this mistake.

Atleast implement OTP number verification functionality in facebook account creation and update contact number. If your team is not able to do so then please contact me , I will implement it because I am also a developer and I did this thing on many websites. Also please remove this number from his facebook account.

This thing is also very small and a fresher can do it from a database. If still your team is not able to do so please let me know, but take action for this as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Preferred solution: Complaint regarding miss use of my mobile number.

Comments