Verified Reviewer

Hello,

I urgently need help my facebook account has been hacked and completely taken over. They have a photo copy of my ID and have added a new primary email address.

Additionally the hacker has removed all of my associated emails and phone number. The email they are using is " Schonlekan@***.com " I am a little panicked right now to be honest because a few years back I sent me and my wife's social and gov ID over messenger. This could compromise our lives greatly. I will attach a photo of me holding my ID with my full government name printed below on a white piece of paper.

Schon Breezy is the account I am referring to.

Breezy was a nick name I've adopted as a child. Please if you could help me recover that would be great but if not please delete the entire account for security measures.

Preferred solution: I would like the Account deleted at this point..

Location: Redmond, Washington

Comments

My FB account was hacked 3 months ago. Had to change all accounts, phone, email, financial info, etc.

Now I cannot get back onto Facebook, even when trying to set up a new account. Have tried calling, sent 3 US mail letters, followed all directions online, etc. my account shuts down immediately for "Community Standards." Facebook NEVER responded. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE at all.

Have lost alot of time and money trying to fix it. I have been victimized twice: once by the original hacker and then by FB.

Fecabook will not let me onto the platform at all and they do not respond, and there are no alternatives to rectify the situation. It is almost an anti-trust issue - this company is too big and they just don't care.

Facebook Reviews