My account was shut down for my right to practice religion. I was abused if bullying because I was praying to rebuke the devil due to the fact that a person on my sister in Christ live was trying to put a curse if witchcraft on us because were Christians.

She retorted me for bullying. Instead of Facebook investigating, I was automatically blocked from access. I tried contesting it but then had my account shutdown for 44 more hours. Im peeing for God to intervene in this situation as it is wrong to block the one being bullied.

I post that Facebook turns this around. I also pray that my Heavenly Fathers will be done. I pray that Facebook changes their ways of operation such as using the automated system to shut down accounts. They need to have live people available online for people who contest the reports because Oriole are capable of lying.

This not only denies my access to minister online but it denies my access of communication with my family and friends.

Considering I dont own a vehicle so now I have no access to my family at all. I hope this review helps.

User's recommendation: Start contacting these automatic accounts being frozen over people who make fakes reports.

Location: New York, New York