Verified Reviewer

3.4

Update by user Dec 05, 2021

Never heard back from them in regard to this, they just left the block in place.

Original review posted by user Nov 05, 2021

Facebook's algorithms apparently have trigger words or phrases that auto-suspend users. In a recent incident, I was suspended for bullying, simply because I respond to someone -- who trolls every post I make with negative comments -- and I told him, "Ok whiner, all you do is *** *** *** Had they reviewed the group where it occurred, they'd see that I post daily and 99.9% of the time I do it without any commentary, I simply share the article and/or video, and then a group of 4-5 people toll me, attack me personally, etc.

They've called me an idiot, a moron, a paid shill, and so forth, yet, according to Facebook that seems perfectly fine. However, if I quote their words back to them" in jest, or sarcastically, I'm suspended.

If I note that they are "regurgitating what was just on TV word for word like a parrot, I get suspended. It's not curtailing actual online bullies and destroying my enthusiasm for the platform.

User's recommendation: Have a better review process,

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Wide and broad market.

Facebook Cons: Decide first without reviewing or investigating, Problem was not resolved.

Comments