Verified Reviewer

Facebook invited me to open an account and allowed me to be self accountable to what content I posted. Then without a verifiable SPECIFIC reason disabled my account directing me to a community standards page with an overview of dozens of reasons why my account may have been disabled.

Facebook then offered to allow me to download a file of the contents of my account but failed to include the content of "pages" I administer one in particular that contain hundreds of hours of administrative work containing valuable information Facebook could not have captured on there own and to the contrary has been pretending to offer beneficial help and support for free or for micro payments stating the purpose is furthering my business goals.

To the contrary it appears Facebook purpose is to further there own goals which may include MIM manipulation of promised targeting and verifiable outcome of ad campaigns I would be entitled to receive but will never if I go along with there promise of helping my business. I have belief and information that Facebook has determined they can't con me and therefore has begun a process of removing my account from there platform citing false allegations of violating community standards.

User's recommendation: My complaint is isolated. Other customers should not rely on my complaint as a source of information relating their interaction with Facebook.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: New York, New York