I was having trouble with a listing I was posting on the marketplace. After being on hold for over 2 hours I get the stupid computer.

I am not saying this likely because the computer can only be a smart as a parsnip programs it. I hope you get new programmers. They could not help me would not send me to a regular person. All in all frustrating is an understatement.

Where do I find the John a person they couldn't help me (big surprise) so she transferred me to another person which I had to wait another 45 minutes to talk to. That person could do nothing so he immediately cut me off. I work customer service for 30 years. There is no way you could be successful with this kind of incompetency.

Which shows you why I probably will not sell anything else on Facebook. I don't know how to get my money on the thing that I did sell and I have no one that I can ask. My emails go unanswered. Do you want to know what the problem is?

Me too. Why can't you handle a simple question answer phone call? and let's not forget that the 800 number in other phone lines you have listed on your website no longer exists. I wish there was something LOWER THAN 1 STAR for a rating.

Thanks a lot for nothing. Pam Gott

User's recommendation: Do NOT USE!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS! They are trying to be a Craigs List by just hanging out the shingle.

Location: Wheeling, Illinois