53 views
Verified Reviewer

To whom it may concern? My name is Charles Cutting- (61) years of age.

I am a disabled retired state employee from Boston, Massachusetts. For the past few years, all because I am a Mr. President Trump "Republican" supporter, I have been harassed by certain members of Facebook employees who are watching my daily chats and my post with many other Facebook readers. I have been suspended over (20) times for (30) days each, where I think it is very unfair.

If you went back, you then would read and see that I was not out of line with my post other than-one or two of your (liberal) Facebook employees who are watching and attacking me??? I have contacted a lawyer, and they have said- I have a case, but it would cost me $$$- But because of my disabilities where I live by the monthly retirement check- it is a tough situation, I do have some backing with attorneys who would join with me, but it would cost me a good amount of money, but today that holds me back for now??? I am looking for a manager who has some compassion with my story, who could look at the many times that I have been suspended and read how bad my post really was??? Please get back with me about my situation.

I am not a bad person other than being a President Trump supporter along with being a Republican with the corrupt political politics going on in America today. What ever happen with- (Freedom of Speech) with respect to others? My E-mail address is (chuckyback@***.net) if you would like to speak with me? You may call "COLLECT" (508) 584-**** I thank you for reading and hope to be a Facebook daily user once again without the blocking from my comments or my other Facebook friends?

I prefer not getting attorneys involved-that would be my last re-sort at this time. Please read and understand.

Location: Middleborough, Massachusetts