Verified Reviewer

1.3

Someone hacked my phone and got into my Facebook account, amongst other things. They changed the email and password and set up duo authentication to a different phone number and email on my Facebook account.

I no longer have any access to my account!

These people are pretending to be me and are messaging my friends and family trying to get them to send money. They are advertising talking about donating money to a family in need/being a charity, but are just taking money and giving nothing in return. I looked up the Facebook community standards and they are definitely going against those!!

Every time I report it, it says that they're not doing anything wrong, BUT IT'S DEFINATELY A PROBLEM!!

I cannot get ahold of anyone, anywhere to explain the issue or address the problem! It's infuriating!!

User's recommendation: Get duo authentication from the beginning!!

Preferred solution: Deactivate the account that is using me and my photos for false charity!.

Facebook Pros: Being able to keep in touch with friends, Seeing updated family photos.

Facebook Cons: Poor customer service, Account hacking, Telling me theres nothing wrong with my hacked account, No proof that its me.

Comments