Facebook Phone Numbers and Emails

• +44 203 386 6000
    United Kingdom

Facebook Emails:

Jobs/ Career
Accommodation due to a disability
Legal
Media
Report Fraud
support@fb.com
disabled@facebook.com
privacy@facebook.com
Privacy Inquiries
Claim Your Business
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact Facebook Customer Service?

How to Call Facebook Support?

The Facebook customer service number does not show up easily on the social media platform. You can find the local Facebook customer service phone number for the company in Palo Alto. You can try calling the Facebook support number at 650-543-4800 and 650-308-7300, but you are likely to be unsatisfied with the results, as you won’t reach a person. Instead, you’ll be caught in a cycle of recorded options asking you to email or to click on a “Help” link that doesn’t actually appear at the bottom of the page.

How to Contact Facebook Customer Service by Email?

There is no Facebook email address to write to directly, phone number to call, or a live chat option to reach their customer support. They emphasize that users explore the help center to find solutions on the answered FAQs.

How to Contact Facebook Support via Social Media?

Facebook has various social media pages including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram where you could direct message customer support. There is no evidence of whether one gets a reply.

How to Reach Out to Facebook via Help Center?

The Facebook help center is quite comprehensive. You can either search the help center for your question or read through the various sections. The Facebook help center is categorized into 4 main sections as follows:

Using Facebook. Address issues regarding Facebook use such as creating an account, how to use the home page, messaging, stories, pages, groups, events, marketplaces, how to create a charity fundraiser on Facebook, how to use Facebook pay, and more.

Managing accounts. Here you find answers to questions regarding login, password, ad preference, notifications, names on Facebook, your profile, profile setting, accessing and downloading information, how to deactivate or delete your account, etc.

Privacy and safety. In this section, Facebook provides you with information regarding the secure use of the platform. They also provide step-by-step procedures for unfriending or blocking someone.
Policies and reporting. Facebook provides detailed information on its policies regarding abuse, privacy, and intellectual properties among others. They also provide guidelines on how to report abuse, identity theft, and any other policy violation.

At the end of every response on the help center, Facebook does a quick survey to find out whether the response provided was helpful. You either click on “Yes” or “No”. If not, you are provided with a text box where you can provide further details on how they can help.

Contact Information

1.6 / 5
Poor
Entice J
My Facebook was hacked

There is an imposter on my account acting like me, laundering money and posting nudity on my stories. I need help either deleting this account or accessing my...

Pissedconsumer4459351
My Facebook account has been hacked

I'm being totally ignored about being locked out of my own Facebook and Instant Messenger account just because an hacker has gotten full access to my personal...

Summary of Facebook Customer Service Calls

23% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Facebook?

Account Question:

• “Account desabled”
  • “Account has been hacked”
  • “My personal account disable”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I want them to unblock my facebook account”
  • “Access to Facebook account”
  • “Facebook account suspended”

Request for Information Question:

• “How do I get monetized?”
  • “New phone cant remember my password”
  • “Cant get into my fb page without a verification number from a old phone i o ce had”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Messanger payments”
  • “Payments not working”
  • “Payment has been disabled”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Otp not coming”
  • “I purchased two items off Facebook. I never received the items to me and took $40 for the items and I have not received them. It's been over a month. It was supposed to be here in three days.”
  • “Have not received a complete refund”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel videos on my account.”
  • “Tech support cancelling my profile and removing it from the internet. I've been receiving threats and I would like to remove my profiles. Thank you in advance for the support”
  • “I want to activate my cleaning business account for advance window cleaning and power washing located in Wisconsin.”

Staff Question:

• “To block a name of a person very nude very rude very naked vulgar”
  • “Facebook has NO customer service!!!”
  • “I need customer service for FB DATING- no on- line info addressed my issue/ question”

Refund Question:

• “Because of the waiting for a refund from meto and they said they issued it on the 13th of March but it hasn't hit my bank I called my bank and they said there's nothing there”
  • “Get my refund”
  • “Refund policies”

Cards Question:

• “Money sent to me is pending and the default card is off need it changed to new card”
  • “Problem with my credit card”
  • “I cant enter my credit card on Marketplace”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “FB dating. No return messages”
  • “I want to change an old email now i can't access to my Facebook”
  • “I want all my pictures returned to.my cell phone”

Website/ Application Question:

• “I want to solve a problem with sites and games”
  • “I want you to block all the dating sites and sex wanted emails”
  • “Wont let me post my scentsy website”

Employment Question:

• “W2”
  • “Finding out about jobs for Facebook”
  • “Trying to get paid on marketplace, since November”

Other Question:

• “Kaushar Ali”
  • “My I'd ***”
  • “Star option error”

About

Related Companies

Meta, Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook Marketplace, Oculus VR

Summary

Facebook was started in 2004. It is a website for global social networking. Anyone can become the member of the site who will declare itself at the age of 13 years and older. Facebook gives its customers an opportunity to renew the personal profiles, to notify friends on themselves, find new friends etc. One can also send messages, videos and photos to his friends, lean more new information about them. Customers can choose the audience depending of interests, location, age, business etc. Users can join a network created in schools, colleges, organizations, and work places and other. Facebook offers its services in USA, Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Philippines, Australia, India and other countries.

Facebook reviews and complaints

1.9
Tiktok
4057 reviews
2.0
Do you have something to say about Facebook? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup