Facebook Phone Numbers and Emails

United Kingdom

Facebook Emails:

Customer Service
Jobs/ Career
Accommodation due to a disability
Legal
Privacy Inquiries
Media
Report Fraud
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Facebook Contact Information

1 Hacker Way
Menlo Park, California 94025
United States
Edit Business Info

How to Contact Facebook Customer Service?

There is no Facebook email address to write to directly, the phone number to call, or a live chat option to reach their customer support. They emphasize that users explore the help center to find solutions on the answered FAQs.

The Facebook help center is quite comprehensive with thousands of responses for thousands of customer questions for both users and businesses. You can either search the help center for your question or read through the various sections. The Facebook help center is categorized into 4 main sections as follows:

- Using Facebook. Addresses issues regarding Facebook use such as creating an account, how to use the home page, messaging, stories, pages, groups, events, marketplaces, how to create a charity fundraiser of Facebook, how to use Facebook Pay, and more.
- Managing accounts. Here you find answers to questions regarding login, password, ad preference, notifications, names on Facebook, your profile, profile setting, accessing and downloading information, how to deactivate or delete your account, etc.
- Privacy and safety. In this section, Facebook provides you with information regarding the secure use of the platform. They also provide step by step procedures for unfriending or blocking someone.
- Policies and reporting. Facebook provides detailed information on their policies regarding abuse, privacy, and intellectual properties among others. They also provide guidelines on how to report abuse, identity theft, and any other policy violation.

At the end of every response on the help center, Facebook does a quick survey to find out whether the response provided was helpful. You either click on “Yes” or “No”. If no, you are provided with a text box where you can provide further details on how they can help.

Additionally, they have various social media pages including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram where you could direct message the customer support. There is no evidence of whether or not one gets a reply.

The Facebook headquarters address is:
1 Hacker Way
Menlo Park, California
94025

Ways To Reset Facebook Email And Password

Use your smartphone. Simply choose the the following options
- Tap "forgot password."in Facebook app.A recovery dialogue will appear. Type in your information.
- A code will be sent to you. Type in the code.
- Now type in a new email and/or password.
If your anchoring email has been hacked, there will be an option. Facebook will ask "Not you?" or "Did you do this? Please secure this account." Instructions will be delivered to secure the account.

More information

23% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Facebook Customer Service?

Account Question:

• “I have proplem unblocked ny Facebook and Facebook doesn't sent me a cod to unblocked”
  • “HackedAccount”
  • “Can't assess fb my account is gone”

Product/ Service Question:

• “My facebook account Disebled”
  • “One fake account Blackmailing me.”
  • “My facebook account is hacked 7 days”

Request for Information Question:

• “I want to know the facebook verification”
  • “Check status of account”
  • “Sir i can't use friend request sending feature please unblock thanks”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Payment messed up and wont give me my money”
  • “Trying to make payments for a ads”
  • “Pending charge”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Didn't get OTP”
  • “Meta email”
  • “I didn't get the stickers I ordered”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “I want to reactivate my disabled account”
  • “Deactivate account”
  • “Want to cancel prime. Don’ Know a password please get me out”

Staff Question:

• “Speak to customer service”
  • “Customer service”
  • ““YOUR SERVICE HAS BEEN RESTRICTING ME TOO MANY TIMES AND IT HAS ALSO LIMITED ME MANY TIMES WHAT HAPPENS WITH YOU THE TRUTH YOUR SERVICE IS AWFUL AND IF IT IS PERSONAL THE PROBLEM TO MAKE A COMPLAINT””

Refund Question:

• “Fraud marketplace order, refund needed”
  • “Refund scam problem”
  • “Refund money”

Cards Question:

• “My I'd is locked by fb team....i disagreed with decision and sent my aadhar card as well but no reviews given by you .there is only 2 days left and after that you will closed me if permanently .what should I do?”
  • “Sim card lost”
  • “I can not change my address in Shaping address and I ordered something and my credit card is attached to my old address and for some reason I am unable to change the shipping address”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Changing password”
  • “Change address and credit card number”
  • “I need to change admin”

Website/ Application Question:

• “I have been scammed by someone who found me on your site.”
  • “Website”
  • “I can reset my all facebook data including app and website”

Employment Question:

• “Man I done a job for took a snapshot of my profile picture and posted very ugly and untrue things and I want it taken down”
  • “I get a new updated phone from my employer and every time I try to open my account Facebook and Messenger both keeps bring up the previous person who had my phone number before me. I should not have to other a new account before they did not remove”
  • “1099”

Other Question:

• “Trying to access my Facebook”
  • “Need to add my number”
  • “Threatening messages and sexual harassment”

About

Customer Care, Advertisement, Moderator

Top Facebook Products

Account, Profile, Marketplace

Facebook Pros and Cons

Pros: Important for me to contact with my family, Friends, Stay in touch with family and friends, In general i get to talk to family and friends, You can connect with family and old friends

Cons: Hackers, No customer service, No customer support, Hacked, Poor customer service

Related Companies

Facebook Marketplace, Oculus VR, Facebook Pay, Facebook Dating

Summary

Facebook was started in 2004. It is a website for global social networking. Anyone can become the member of the site who will declare itself at the age of 13 years and older. Facebook gives its customers an opportunity to renew the personal profiles, to notify friends on themselves, find new friends etc. One can also send messages, videos and photos to his friends, lean more new information about them. Customers can choose the audience depending of interests, location, age, business etc. Users can join a network created in schools, colleges, organizations, and work places and other. Facebook offers its services in USA, Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Philippines, Australia, India and other countries.

Facebook reviews and complaints

1.8
Myspace
99 reviews
2.6
Do you have something to say about Facebook? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup