Contact Facebook Customer Service
Facebook Phone Numbers and Emails
+6 128 234 7020
+1 647 426 6051
+91 894 803 3470
+3 531 553 0588
+44 203 386 6000
- (650) 543-4800
Facebook Contact Information
Facebook Online Chat:
Corporate Office Address:
How to Contact Facebook Customer Service?
There is no Facebook email address to write to directly, the phone number to call, or a live chat option to reach their customer support. They emphasize that users explore the help center to find solutions on the answered FAQs.
The Facebook help center is quite comprehensive with thousands of responses for thousands of customer questions for both users and businesses. You can either search the help center for your question or read through the various sections. The Facebook help center is categorized into 4 main sections as follows:
- Using Facebook. Addresses issues regarding Facebook use such as creating an account, how to use the home page, messaging, stories, pages, groups, events, marketplaces, how to create a charity fundraiser of Facebook, how to use Facebook Pay, and more.
- Managing accounts. Here you find answers to questions regarding login, password, ad preference, notifications, names on Facebook, your profile, profile setting, accessing and downloading information, how to deactivate or delete your account, etc.
- Privacy and safety. In this section, Facebook provides you with information regarding the secure use of the platform. They also provide step by step procedures for unfriending or blocking someone.
- Policies and reporting. Facebook provides detailed information on their policies regarding abuse, privacy, and intellectual properties among others. They also provide guidelines on how to report abuse, identity theft, and any other policy violation.
At the end of every response on the help center, Facebook does a quick survey to find out whether the response provided was helpful. You either click on “Yes” or “No”. If no, you are provided with a text box where you can provide further details on how they can help.
Additionally, they have various social media pages including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram where you could direct message the customer support. There is no evidence of whether or not one gets a reply.
The Facebook headquarters address is:
1 Hacker Way
Menlo Park, California
Ways To Reset Facebook Email And Password
Use your smartphone. Simply choose the the following options
- Tap "forgot password."in Facebook app.A recovery dialogue will appear. Type in your information.
- A code will be sent to you. Type in the code.
- Now type in a new email and/or password.
If your anchoring email has been hacked, there will be an option. Facebook will ask "Not you?" or "Did you do this? Please secure this account." Instructions will be delivered to secure the account.
Summary of Facebook Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Facebook Customer Service?
- “Unable to access account”
- “My account Locked1 Month”
Product/ Service Question:
- “My facebook account is not starting”
- “My page is not working from past one year unable to post”
- “Facebook account”
Request for Information Question:
- “I cannot remember my password and I no longer have access to the email address associated with the account.”
- “I need to know about a deposit”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Payment issue”
- “I'm calling for a dispute a charge”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Otp not coming on mobile”
- “I have not received otp on my number”
- “Shipping label”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “I canceled an order and haven't heard anything”
- “Customer service complaint”
- “Ads manager deactivated”
- “Having a problem with a refund for an item that was canceled on marketplace”
- “Refund money”
- “Never got my refund”
- “Someone sent me money and it's not loading showing on my card”
- “Marketplace Credit card information on the mobile”
- “Wrong card number”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “My money transfer hasn't returned to my card I sent it on the 15th it's now the 22nd”
- “Changing password”
- “Want to return Facebook marketplace order”
Website/ Application Question:
- “My facebook my little girl open 1 _settings & privacy 2_ setting 3_ see down 4_ apps and website 5_ remove apps and websites .............so my request that case how can you do give me free fire and other apps and websites”
- “Lost app and websites”
- “Job post boost”
- “I m going to mad because from last 6 days i cantt use my facebook marketplace . Plzzz help ne for back to my Marketplace . My job is there”
- “Sir mera Facebook on nhi ho rha ha sir please sir I'm old user”
- “Page managment”
- “My id was disable why?”
Customer Care, Advertisement, Moderator
Account, Profile, Website
Pros: Important for me to contact with my family, In general i get to talk to family and friends, Staying in contact with my family, Stay connected with friends, Stay in touch with family and friends
Cons: Hackers, No customer service, Poor customer service, I cant talk to customer service, No customer support
, , ,
Facebook was started in 2004. It is a website for global social networking. Anyone can become the member of the site who will declare itself at the age of 13 years and older. Facebook gives its customers an opportunity to renew the personal profiles, to notify friends on themselves, find new friends etc. One can also send messages, videos and photos to his friends, lean more new information about them. Customers can choose the audience depending of interests, location, age, business etc. Users can join a network created in schools, colleges, organizations, and work places and other. Facebook offers its services in USA, Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Philippines, Australia, India and other countries.
Facebook is ranked 40 out of 371 in Dating and Social Networking category
USA, Asia, Canada, Worldwide, Other, UK, Europe, Australia
Compare Facebook To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.