Facebook Phone Numbers and Emails

Advertising Inquiries
abuse@fb.com
Report Content Violating Facebook’s Guidelines
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Facebook Customer Service Overview

• Facebook Customer Service is rated at 1.6 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    89% phone 11% email
  • The best phone number to call Facebook is 6503087300. 48% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. Meanwhile, 80% of users reported contacting a real person successfully by dialing the phone number 918948033470.

• The average hold time is less than 1 minute. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 1 minute.

• Be prepared for the call as Facebook may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, email or phone number.

View full overview ›

Facebook FAQs

The Facebook customer service number does not show up easily on the social media platform. You can find the local customer service phone number for the company in Palo Alto. You can try calling the Facebook support number at 650-543-4800 and 650-308-7300, but you are likely to be unsatisfied with the results, as you won’t reach a person. Instead, you’ll be caught in a cycle of recorded options asking you to email or to click on a “Help” link that doesn’t actually appear at the bottom of the page.

There is no Facebook email address to write to directly, phone number to call, or a live chat option to reach their customer support. They emphasize that users explore the help center to find solutions on the answered FAQs.

Facebook has various social media pages including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram where you could direct message customer support. There is no evidence of whether one gets a reply.

The Facebook help center is quite comprehensive. You can either search the help center for your question or read through the various sections. Help center is categorized into 4 main sections as follows:

Using Facebook. Address issues regarding Facebook use such as creating an account, how to use the home page, messaging, stories, pages, groups, events, marketplaces, how to create a charity fundraiser on Facebook, how to use Facebook pay, and more.

Managing accounts. Here you find answers to questions regarding login, password, ad preference, notifications, names on Facebook, your profile, profile setting, accessing and downloading information, how to deactivate or delete your account, etc.

Privacy and safety. In this section, company provides you with information regarding the secure use of the platform. They also provide step-by-step procedures for unfriending or blocking someone.
Policies and reporting. Facebook provides detailed information on its policies regarding abuse, privacy, and intellectual properties among others. They also provide guidelines on how to report abuse, identity theft, and any other policy violation.

At the end of every response on the help center, Facebook does a quick survey to find out whether the response provided was helpful. You either click on “Yes” or “No”. If not, you are provided with a text box where you can provide further details on how they can help.

To deactivate your Facebook account, follow these steps:
1) Log in to your account.
2) Click on your photo in the upper-right corner of the page.
3) Click the “Settings & Privacy” button.
4) Click the “Settings” button.
5) Select “Your Facebook information”.
6) Click the “Delete account” button.

To change your name on Facebook, do the following:
1) Log Into your account.
2) Click on your photo in the upper-right corner of the page.
3) Go to the “Settings” menu.
4) Click the "Accounts Center" button.
5) Select "Profiles", and then choose your account.
6) Click the "Name" option.
7) Enter your updated name and save the changes.

To unblock user on Facebook, do the following:
1) Log in to your account.
2) Click on your Facebook profile photo.
3) Go to the "Settings" menu.
4) Choose "Audience and Visibility" and click "Blocking".
5) Click the "Unblock" button next to the person you want to unblock.
6) Confirm the unblocking.

To change your Facebook password, take these actions:
1) Log in to your Facebook profile.
2) Click on your photo in the right corner of the page.
3) Go to "Settings"
4) Select the “Password and security" option.
5) Choose "Change password".
6) Provide your new password.
7) Click the "Save Changes" button after password confirmation.

No, Facebook users cannot see who viewed their profile.

If you need assistance with your Facebook account, go to the Facebook “Help Center” to find information regarding account settings.

If your Facebook account has been hacked, contact the Facebook support team by calling +1-650-543-4800 and follow account recovery steps.

To unblock your account, contact the Facebook support team and submit an appeal for account recovery within 30 days after it was blocked.

PissedConsumer Club

Poor
WILLIAM I Uqs
Account Issues
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Not helping me with the issues I'm having trouble getting to message marketplace...They ask for phone number and they say it's wrong ..even when it's on my profile

Guest-5870736
My Facebook account is hacked

When speaking to them I could hardly understand them. Plus after being on hold they then hung up on me.

When I called back they would not accept my call. Still can't access my Facebook

Stephane B Bnw
They don't care of theirs users
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Impossible to contact someone to resolve my problem after being hacked. Their online support is not working good

Matt W Oku
My account was hacked by my ex and she is posting stuff that is getting me restricted.
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

This company caters to the pedophiles. They want to make it difficult to report incidents, meaning pedophiles are not reported.

As a result, I can't report my ex-girlfriend who is hacking my account and posting content that's getting me restricted from my account. Because of these idiots who don't know how to do their jobs even though they make millions a year, I am now deleting my account. Their customer service is terribly poor.

There isn't even a number you can contact to speak to someone live. Furthermore, everything is done through reports; there's no option to click on to report incidents.

How Good is Facebook's Customer Service?

Bron L Lsl
Bron L Lsl
Feels Disappointed | May 25, 2024

Sometimes it’s just nice to talk to someone to get help, without all the question that are automatically asked and answered by AI. A personal touch would be great.

Kristyne Rhq
Kristyne Rhq

Please give me help

Keana Ukr
Keana Ukr
Feels Disappointed | May 25, 2024

I wasn't very happy or satisfied because I was not able to talk to a representative to try to resolve my issues.

Anas Mbw
Anas Mbw
Feels Disappointed | May 24, 2024

I not paying to get help. FB should have a live help person.

Lettie Lze
Lettie Lze
Feels Disappointed | May 23, 2024

Didn't get help at all yet

Donita Bwf
Donita Bwf
Feels Disappointed | May 23, 2024

Will not accept email or password. Cannot get into my account last couple months or receive messages for my items I'm selling.

Summary of Facebook Customer Service Calls

22% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Facebook?

Account Question:

• “Locked my account start my account”
  • “My Facebook account not started”
  • “Account recovery”

Product/ Service Question:

• “My Facebook don't have access”
  • “Someone create a fake account by my name and posting my personal photos”
  • “Instagram I'd ko connect karna ha Facebook I'd sa”

Request for Information Question:

• “Need to talk someone”
  • “About my account”
  • “Need immediate assistance”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Fraud, ID THEFT, impersonating me”
  • “Fraudulent Charges on my card”
  • “To help remove debit card”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Someone set up a meta account using my identity”
  • “Problem with my meta quest 2”
  • “Wrong products received”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel account don't need face”
  • “Show proof my fb dating was deactivated and im not receiving messages from women”
  • “Deactivate my old Facebook account, I can't remember email or phone number”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I can't change my password because I lost my email they asked me for the code from email”
  • “Change my password”
  • “I want change my country on payouts”

Staff Question:

• “My Facebook says limited service”
  • “No customer service”
  • “Service issues”

Refund Question:

• “Getting a refund for an order I made the seller will not ship”
  • “I had added 8000 thousand rupeess by mistake i want refund pls”
  • “Refund the money”

Cards Question:

• “If mobile does ID card scanner, it doesn't work, I don't get an error, it always stays the same way, I also get an error, I don't get far with an email, I don't hear anything from it, I just don't like it.”
  • “Want to see why they're charging my credit card”
  • “My cards are not working”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Your website system is *** and links wont connect to videos”
  • “Admin for a site”
  • “Bern trying for an hour to change oassword. tried several diffent sites for dirrections. i am apparrentl too dumb and ate this poit i need help fram a patient human being”

Employment Question:

• “Tax 1099 information”
  • “My son has lost his job because, because of a post that yall will not take down. Someone pretend to be him. That fb page is William Armstrong (Dereck)”
  • “To apply Facebook job.fake or real”

Other Question:

• “My fb id is not opening”
  • “My Facebook page is frozen for what reson”
  • “Acount peoblem”