Facebook Phone Numbers and Emails

• +44 203 386 6000
    United Kingdom

Facebook Emails:

Jobs/ Career
Accommodation due to a disability
Legal
Media
Report Fraud
support@fb.com
disabled@facebook.com
privacy@facebook.com
Privacy Inquiries
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Facebook Contact Information

1.6 / 5
Poor
Donna G Vux
Did not resolve issues

I was blocked on marketplace for no reason
And cannot get back on
Customer support is terrible to call and get results

Jourdin Rio
I have been hacked

I was sitting in my kitchen. On Facebook. Thrown out of Facebook couldn't get back in, and a strange text message came in. The hacker told me they had taken over my Facebook account and demanded ...

How to Contact Facebook Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(650) 308-7300 Headquarters
  • Total calls: 289 986
  • Issues resolved: 16 726
  • Last call: Aug 19, 2022

How to Call Facebook Support?

The Facebook customer service number does not show up easily on the social media platform. You can find the local Facebook customer service phone number for the company in Palo Alto. You can try calling the Facebook support number at 650-543-4800 and 650-308-7300, but you are likely to be unsatisfied with the results, as you won’t reach a person. Instead, you’ll be caught in a cycle of recorded options asking you to email or to click on a “Help” link that doesn’t actually appear at the bottom of the page.

How to Contact Facebook Customer Service by Email?

There is no Facebook email address to write to directly, phone number to call, or a live chat option to reach their customer support. They emphasize that users explore the help center to find solutions on the answered FAQs.

How to Contact Facebook Support via Social Media?

Facebook has various social media pages including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram where you could direct message customer support. There is no evidence of whether one gets a reply.

How to Reach Out to Facebook via Help Center?

The Facebook help center is quite comprehensive. You can either search the help center for your question or read through the various sections. The Facebook help center is categorized into 4 main sections as follows:

Using Facebook. Address issues regarding Facebook use such as creating an account, how to use the home page, messaging, stories, pages, groups, events, marketplaces, how to create a charity fundraiser on Facebook, how to use Facebook pay, and more.

Managing accounts. Here you find answers to questions regarding login, password, ad preference, notifications, names on Facebook, your profile, profile setting, accessing and downloading information, how to deactivate or delete your account, etc.

Privacy and safety. In this section, Facebook provides you with information regarding the secure use of the platform. They also provide step-by-step procedures for unfriending or blocking someone.
Policies and reporting. Facebook provides detailed information on its policies regarding abuse, privacy, and intellectual properties among others. They also provide guidelines on how to report abuse, identity theft, and any other policy violation.

At the end of every response on the help center, Facebook does a quick survey to find out whether the response provided was helpful. You either click on “Yes” or “No”. If not, you are provided with a text box where you can provide further details on how they can help.

Summary of Facebook Customer Service Calls

23% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Facebook Customer Service?

Account Question:

• “Report hacked account”
  • “Hacked”
  • “Hacked account”

Product/ Service Question:

• “My Facebook account hacked”
  • “My facebook account 30 days restricted”
  • “Facebook account hacked ho gaya”

Request for Information Question:

• “About account”
  • “Find out why i am disabled on fb”
  • “Verification”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “My payment not refund”
  • “Payment isssu”
  • “Recharge”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Didn't get the verification code”
  • “I have not received the code to log in”
  • “I don't get the code”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Help with wrongly deactivated account”
  • “Someone blackmailing me to upload my videos, i already deactivated the accounts”
  • “I want to reactivate my account”

Staff Question:

• “Help with Facebook Portal-need customer service”
  • Customer service complaint
  • “Problem in ad manager”

Refund Question:

• “Refund money”
  • “Refund”
  • “Facebook marketplace refund”

Cards Question:

• “James Johnson has been bullying me and he been asking people for money gift card even on wgats app instantgram and tiktik he even goes by the name acosta johnson i feel his pages zhould be zhut down”
  • “Fraud on my credit card”
  • “I losted my sim card so I can't login my fecbook acount”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I am q investigating a theift of a mans funds i q police officer if tenn please return my caal”
  • “I'm getting thousands of followers, but my numbers are not changing. I'm stuck at 10k”
  • “Problem with changing my Password”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Harrasement, personal threats from someone I met on FB dating site. Already hacked my account and claimes to do it to many”
  • “My Link Of my Website Is Blocked”
  • “A person on Facebook is fraudulently taking people's money for applications on houses for rent and then getting you to pay her$150.00 for the fee thru Facebook pay and then she blocks you and deleted her stuff can you help with this?”

Employment Question:

• “Jobs page not working”
  • “How I can get paid for the reels that I have on Facebook”
  • “Becoming a page owner”

Other Question:

• “Havked”
  • “Facebook states ma sex vidio aata ha”
  • “Partner can't access his facebook”

About

Customer Care, Advertisement, Moderator

Top Facebook Products

Account, Profile, Marketplace

Facebook Pros and Cons

Pros: Friends, Important for me to contact with my family, Stay in touch with family and friends, In general i get to talk to family and friends, Family

Cons: Hackers, No customer service, No customer support, Hacked, Getting hacked

Related Companies

Facebook Marketplace, Oculus VR, Facebook Pay, Facebook Dating

Summary

Facebook was started in 2004. It is a website for global social networking. Anyone can become the member of the site who will declare itself at the age of 13 years and older. Facebook gives its customers an opportunity to renew the personal profiles, to notify friends on themselves, find new friends etc. One can also send messages, videos and photos to his friends, lean more new information about them. Customers can choose the audience depending of interests, location, age, business etc. Users can join a network created in schools, colleges, organizations, and work places and other. Facebook offers its services in USA, Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Philippines, Australia, India and other countries.

Facebook reviews and complaints

1.8
Tiktok
2985 reviews
2.0
Do you have something to say about Facebook? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup