Verified Reviewer

Hello, I need your assistance. I just set up a Facebook account for the first time a week ago.

I added my Name, high school, college, marriage date, and not much else. I added a profile picture and accepted my son as a friend. And then my account was disabled. I requested a review because I have no idea what I did--- I just set up an account.

I have not posted anything - as I don't even know how to post yet-- my son was going to teach me that day. The review came back asking for another picture, which I provided-- and then the review responded that I am still deactivated??? I don't know what I did wrong or what community standard I breached---but would sure appreciate some help to get this working. It is my 40 year high school reunion next summer and I want to use your platform to help me find my class.

I appreciate the help. Sheri Bodager

Preferred solution: To have my account re-activated.

Comments