Verified Reviewer

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!! I DEACTIVATED MY FACEBOOK AND THIS IS THE THIRD TIME IN 10 YEARS ITS BEEN REACTIVATED.

I HAD TRIED TO DELETE MY ACCIUNT MY ITS TELLING ME TO VERIFY MY IDENTITY WITH 3 FACEBOOK FRIENDS. WHY!!!! I DONT LNOW SPEAK TO ANY OF THOSE PEOPLE ANY LONGER. NOT ONLY IS MY ACCOUNT DISPLAYED ON GOOGLE IT ALSO SHOWS MY PHOTOS.

I CHANGED MY LAST NAME ON MY ACCOUNT BUT SOMEHOW WHEN I TYPE IN MY ACTUAL LAST NAME THIS PROFILE DISPLAYS. THIS IS A BREACH OF PRIVACY AND ABUSIVE BEING THAT I DID DEACTIVATE IT A FEW TIMES AT THE TIME THERE WAS NO DELETE OPTION. WHAT KIND OF COMPANY IS THIS??

I HAVE THE PASSWORD BUT I CANT ACCESS MY ACCOUNT BUT OTHER PEOPLE CAN? GET THIS REMEDIED OR I WILL BE SPEAKING TO SOMEONE IN REGARDS TO THE LEGALITY OF THIS SITUATION.

Preferred solution: Deletion or access to my profile!!!.

Facebook Cons: Security, Account blocked, Fraud, Identity theft.

Comments