Verified Reviewer

Hi there,

A while back, I suspected I was being phished. I reported it to Facebook, and my account was then disabled.

When I tried to log in, it said it was disabled due to a violation of community standards. It was a bit confusing, as I hadn't been using my Facebook account much. My Instagram had been the main point of contact for my podcast (Authentic Warrior Radio). I have also used Facebook ads to advertise my podcast and coaching service, in the past.

There were several instances in which I was promoted to enter a code that I never received, in order to log in to that I could request a review. The only way I was finally able to request a review was when I attempted to apply for a job at Facebook. My request was finally submitted, with the caveat that it might not be reviewed before the 30 day limit had passed, due to a lack of support staff associated with COVID. I've uploaded both my driver's license, and my passport.

The 30 days then passed, and my account was permanently disabled. I'm disheartened, and frustrated, and would really like to know why this happened. Most of all, however, I would like to retrieve the 14 years of photos of my kids that were on my Facebook account. I had thought they were backing up to my Google photos account the whole time, but they weren't.

Those are the photos I took and posted throughout the lives of my son and daughter.

To lose those photos is heartbreaking. If there's any way I can get some help with this matter, I would appreciate that very much.

Benjamin Warrior.

User's recommendation: Back up your Facebook photos elsewhere, and don't expect fair treatment from Facebook.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments