Verified Reviewer

Hi. I deleted my account MONTHS ago only to find out I was still able to activate it by logging in just a single time over MONTHS of not using it.

DELETE MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY. I have been calling every number I could possibly find in order to get my account deleted but apparently they are all 100% useless. What is the point? How useless can your website be along with your customer support?

You don't even have an option of live text support. DELETE MY ACCOUNT, I DO NOT WANT IT ANYMORE. It's been MANY many months since I selected the setting to delete my account, only to find out it was never deleted. EXTREMELY MISLEADING AND HONESTLY JUST A LIE.

DELETE MY ACCOUNT NOW.I DONT NEED ANY 30 DAY TRIAL TO "THINK ABOUT IT" I WANT IT GONE. DELETE ME ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY.

User's recommendation: No bother even trying to delete your account easily, it's going to be a pain as soon as you sign your soul to Facebook.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Facebook Pros: Collect your information.

Facebook Cons: Collect your information.

Comments