Verified Reviewer

So my update. After 15 years on Facebook and me send 20 emails or more request for access I choice to try and start a new page to gain access that way.

Per what someone told me.

Well Facebook or someone deleted it on purpose. So 15 of my legacy contact photo years working with celebrities and in entertainment industry are gone and I have no idea to get it back.

3/4 of these contacts and photo and members can't be replaced from back ups

I have choose so far to no start a new page. It took way to lying to get all the contacts and meet all those people in that industry.

I real disappointed in people Facebook and why they would email saying you on the deletion list and really feel let down by life and others.

I wish Facebook would help or someone but I real sure they don't care about the customers.

I never posted anything inappropraite or was locked out of my account in Facebook jail.

I'm lost saddened and hurt inside.

That's how it it ended for me.

The end

Preferred solution: My original Facebook back.

Location: 524 2nd Street, San Francisco, CA 94107