Verified Reviewer

I seem to have a problem with my Facebook pages. ALL of the posts and videos that I have put on my timeline and messenger page have suddenly disappeared and I have no idea how to recuperate them.

Would you kindly explain why this has occurred and how I can put them back up please? Also, I forgot my password for my messenger service several months ago and can no longer get my messenges. I am somewhat computer illiterate and haven't a clue how to put up I.D. so I can get my messanges.

The problem is I had an Alberta cell phone number and changed the number when I bought a new cell phone here in Quebec and I forgot my Alberta number to receive my password for the messenger account.

Can you restore my messenger service so I can check my messenger emails? Thanx.

Preferred solution: I would like to get my videos and posts back up on my Facebook pages and also would like access to my messenger email account.

Location: Brossard, Quebec