Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer

I just had melanoma taken out of my eye tissue yesterday. The very LAST thing I needed nor deserved was this.

FB jail, someone else logged into MY ACCT on fb from Cleveland Tennessee USA.

I LIVE IN LACOMBE, AB. CANADA. I sent the info showing this. Even my lisence I provided.

Fb said I posted a video of bad taste or nudity or sexual content (which I would never do). They sent some video to my gmail showing a black screen. That's all..nothing on it at all! Just a blank screen.

So how is that proof? I've lost out on cleaning clients I made for me to work for, lost my gofundme chance to make $ for surviving post surgery, as I'm self-employed. You took away my livelihood FACEBOOK. What price would you put on that if you were me &;; just trying to struggle through cancer.

Your company is terrible. I spent lots of $ on using your ads to advertise for my business also. So, ya..thanks a lot for this xtra added stress upon my already VERY STRESSFUL LIFE.

The pic I showed on my gofundme was the closest pic I could find on the net, which resembled what I have, just in my right eye. I will update that on my GoFundMe, as it was tough to get a pic of my eye, as it was more on the inside tissue of my eye.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Customer Care.

Preferred solution: My account back & an apology. How about making up for my lost clients I made, but could no longer access? Or my clients I could've made or my gofundme acct that you destroyed?.

Comments