Verified Reviewer

One week ago my account was disabled with no notice, no warning and no explanation. I was an administrator of a VERY small group of friends, that I understand facebook was no longer supporting these specific groups.

I understand if facebook decided to disable the group account if it went against community standards I have no problem with that. HOWEVER... why disable my personal account? I have NEVER done anything to go against community standards, I did not incite violence, verbally attack anybody, use profane language or promote anything inappropriate.

I have never been in facebook "jail" or reprimanded for any inappropriate behavior. After reading the community standards and policies I found NOTHING that would warrant my personal account to be disabled. I have been a facebook user for over a decade with no issues and I am asking if you would PLEASE review my personal account of PAULA GOODMAN and consider removing the "disabled" on my account.

I am not someone who would push the boundaries of policies, if I was asked to remove the group page I would have gladly done so. I have submitted a request to review my account status with no response back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Account.

Preferred solution: My account back.

Facebook Pros: Connecting with friends and family.

Facebook Cons: Because of my account temprory banned without any reason.

Comments