My account was disabled on 12/3 and I've emailed at least 20 times to try to figure out why. I can't get a straight answer!

First they say copyright infringement then they say violation of terms. I had my account for over 13 years with over 2,000 contacts, not to mention pictures and videos of my kids since birth, as well as my own personal business page with my original designs and art! I'm getting nowhere with customer service, this is beyond frustrating!

It's definitely ruining my business reputation and I'm not making any more $!! Bet Facebook is!!!

User's recommendation: Back up your files off of Facebook often!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Talk to friends, Being able to connect with people, Facebook should warn me instead of blocking me.

Facebook Cons: Awful customer support, Not being able to call facebook or talk live with someone.

Comments

#1961659

I to have had this same thing happening to me, control of my business page (My Intellectual Property) as well as my personal contact information... is now being held hostage by FB.

Clearly this is illegal for anyone to publish our intellectual property without permission. And like you I'm sure that anyone (including competitors) could post on your now orphaned business page (Things) that could harm your business. I feel for you. I did file a complaint with the BBB, but have heard nothing.

My next step is to contact my State AG's office and other authorities. Any other person or business that would commit these crimes would be prosecuted.

Facebook Reviews