Verified Reviewer

My Facebook account was suspended on August 3, 2021. I requested a review over three weeks ago.

I also attempted to fill out the online Facebook form two weeks ago, but it wouldn't accept the jpeg file of my Driver's License to prove my identity.

Now, I'm being told my account is permanently disabled because I waited too long. I've been trying online for over a month to resolve the issue. All I ask is someone review my account. One look at whatever Community Standards infractions I allegedly committed will show 99% were admitted by Facebook as mistakes on their part.

I've been a Facebook user for 12 years.

I have NO history of posting anything harassing or bullying. Nor anything with nudity or sexual activity. I don't even use foul language on my page or others.

I have hundreds of personal photos on Facebook that can't be accessed or replaced. All I ask is why.

Preferred solution: Recover my account..

Facebook Pros: Interact with old and new friends.

Facebook Cons: Image recognition software mistakes images as inappropriate.

Comments