Verified Reviewer

4.4

Hi Good morning sir/mam,

I am Harsh Rathee from India seriously very sad from last 10days. I am not even eating food properly and not even sleeping.

My account is disabled as I haven't made any wrong activities on my account. Even I am very social worker to the society. I always mention to govt authority or police that if someone doing wrong things. My moto is to make aware other to protect them against these type of situation.

If I have made a crime please kill me I will accept it.

But this is my life bcz the account have my memory,all personal data and every thing please allow me to use it. I have mailed many times but I didn't receive any response yet.i Will promise you that I will never break you standard in future.

Harsh Rathee

harshrathee@***.com 708215****

08/02/1992

Preferred solution: I am Harsh Rathee from India seriously very sad from last 10days. My account is disabled as I haven't made any wrong activities on my account. Harsh Rathee harshrathee@ymail.com 7082150208 08/02/1992.

Comments