Verified Reviewer

I have been trying to get my Facebook account back. I have tried various ways.

I made a small mistake. I responded to a post, Im said there were no other words with the double oo, other than loot. I responded with words in sentences. Like Can we shoot this kook already or can we boot him off of here so he can scoot already.

Or something to that effect. I should have just listed the double oo words. Im a 60 yr old disabled veteran. I get $900 a month from the V.A., I use Facebook Marketplace to supplement that to pay my rent & bills.

I get messages on Messenger, but I cant respond to them so I can sell to those folks. I resell items on Marketplace. I use Facebook to connect with relatives I havent seen in year, I use to connect with other disabled veterans & veterans from my old units. I use it to share articles & pics of my furbabies.

I feel like Im being treated like an extremist or a terrorist. I use a mobility chair, a walker or a cane to get around. Ask people that know me, I couldnt hurt a fly. Ive had a few folks come by to check and see if I was okay since they havent been able to get ahold of me on Facebook or messenger.

It says I only have 8 days before I get permanently disabled. Heck I even got an email from Facebook telling what Ive been missing since Ive last logged in. Well, I hope yall can fix this. Really do miss my Facebook.

Ill be more mindful on what & how I respond to certain postings. Thank you.

Preferred solution: Get my Facebook account back..

Location: San Antonio, Texas