Verified Reviewer

My name is Sarah Calloway and My Facebook account was disabled siting bullying and harassment. I was being sexually harassed and called names by a man named Samuel Williams.

I posted his bad behavior on my account and my account was suspended. I would like my account reinstated. I have 15 yrs of memories with pictures and videos of my children. I have built my account around my family, my children and making memories for them.

I also advocate again domestic abuse, sexual abuse, sexual harassment, Narcissistic Abuse, Animal cruelty and have helped many women out of abusive relationships. I know now to just block or report any future harassment I receive through inbox. I am pleading for someone to help me and reinstate my account. It is not fair that Samuel Williams is not punished for his sexual harassment and name calling but my account is permanently disabled.

I had no profanity and no threats of any kind. I used my right to voice my opinion against being sexually harassed and called names.

Please help me get my account reinsured. Thank you, Sarah Calloway

User's recommendation: Block or Report any unwanted attention.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Website.

Preferred solution: I would like my account reinstated. All my children’s memories are on it from the past 15 yrs. .

Facebook Pros: Messages and pictures from those i can no longer talk too, Visit family and friends share comments, You monitor so you know, Show off your family, Good for family and pictures.

Facebook Cons: I want my account back, Need better customer service, Not enough privacy protection, Makes decisions with no explanation given.

Comments