Verified Reviewer

Good morning,

Yesterday my personal facebook account was disabled due to rules violation, specifically Sexual harassment of kids. I disagree with this decision and I am sure I didnt do such a thing and didnt break any Facebook terms.

Unfortunatelly with my personal account (Barbora Jechová) being disabled, my Facebook business page (Cupcakes Barbora Jechová with more than 5500 followers) was disabled with it, as it was connected to it and I was the only one who has access to it.

And also my business Instagram (@cupcakes_bj with more than 3700 followers) was disabled, as it was connected to my FB business page. I lost everything that I built for 6 year, I lost all my customers and the way I made living.

My life changed in few minutes and I believe this all is a mistake and I kindly ask you to reactivate my accounts, specially the business Facebook and Instagram! In attached I sent you all documents you might need (my local business license, my ID and screenshots of the problem).

Thank you.

Best regards,

Barbora Jechová

Preferred solution: Reactivate my accounts!.

Location: Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha