Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

My name is Ioannis Kouvalis (Theraeus) on Facebook. I use two emails one is ioannis.kouvalis@***.com and the other one kriton111@***.com, which is an old email I had since I was an adolescent, I had connected this email with Facebook.

On Instagram I use two basic accounts one is my personal artistic account @ioannis89s and the other one is my professional artistic account @***.photopath

I have struggled to find a representative on Instagram and I'm writing this message to you cause I thought it would be a good idea to do so, since Facebook and Instagram are the same thing in a way.

My problem is that my instagram personal account @ioannis89s is now disabled and it seems there is no hope in the horizon to see my account back soon, since it has been almost a week my account is disabled. The problem started when I posted a girl dancing at the beach as a story on Instagram using the phrase "dancing plump girl" but in a sweet way in greek, I never imagined how would that be a mistake. I just posted the story because I enjoyed the situation of the girl's freedom to dance and feel comfortable with herself. I immediately was aware that some of my followers would react since one of them already blocked my account so I removed the story as fast as possible.

During the next hours I was announced by Instagram when trying to connect that my profile had been disabled because of a violation of the terms of use. So I suspect that my post was reported. And I would like to state that my Instagram has mostly a conceptual meaning that emphasizes beauty and most importantly diversity and social and moral acceptance to any kind of cultural indifference and polymorphy. I have never tried to hurt anyone, neither to discriminate a person, nor expressed hatred towards any social group or community, nor I have acted threatening anybody using forms or techniques of terror.

I am also a professional photographer and my artistic personal account (@ioannis89s) is very important to me, since I post there material of high photographical, aesthetical, and artistic value and most importantly of sentimental value. Except all this, another very important reason to reclaim my account back is the people I will lose forever, if my account remains disabled, and this is very unfair and sad.

Please, If a person reads this message, help me

Kind Regards