Verified Reviewer

1.7
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user May 02, 2022

I haven’t heard anything from Facebook at all. I’ve sent my ID to the page they sent me to.

I haven’t received my paperwork or ID with my new married name. I changed my name on Facebook to the name I legally changed it to when I recently got married. Since I’ve been a user of Facebook in mid 2010, I’ve only had ONE violation on my Facebook. The violation was writing a comment that someone reported.

That’s it after 12 years of use on Facebook.

I have all the pictures of my son since he was born n my Facebook. I also have all the pictures of my brother that passed away on my profile and I will never be able to get those pictures back.

Original review posted by user Apr 02, 2022

Hello,

My name is Leilani Solis. My account Lani Briseño Amos got deleted about an hour ago, at 12am 4/2/22.

Ive only had one warning from a post a few months ago after having my Facebook for almost 12 years. Ive never had any indiscretions. Just that one and only comment that got reported. I would like to know why my Facebook page was disabled.

I recently got married and havent had the time to change my name legally. I sent in my the front and back of my ID.

If I can get more information or an explanation of why my page was deactivated; I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time.

-Leilani Solis

-Account name Lani briseño Amos

Preferred solution: My Facebook to no longer be disabled..

Facebook Pros: Great communication, Ability to sell and buy items on the marketplace.

Facebook Cons: Loss of and invasion of privacy, Getting banned for offending someone.

Comments