Verified Reviewer

3.9

On 3/5, my account was hacked and posted something against community standards. At this time, Facebook sent me and email that someone was trying to log on to my Facebook from a different IP, before I could deny, my Facebook was shut down.

At that time, I requested review and sent them email that they knew someone was hacking in. Then I contacted yahoo (my email source) and they had said someone hacked my email (also Netflix, Hulu, etc.).

At that time, I has to change everything on almost every account with my email address.

Over the next 30 days, I requested review multiple times and never heard back.

After 30 days, it said my account had been disabled.

I run 2 business's off Facebook and then my personal account. I have never gone against policy, never had issues until now.

Can someone please review my account and let me know what I can do to re-open my account.

Looking forward to anyones help.

Thank you.

User's recommendation: Disabled Account Issue.

Preferred solution: Activate Disabled Account.

Facebook Pros: Like the connection to family freiends, Communicate with friends, Lots of information.

Facebook Cons: After being blocked impossible to get back online, Unblock my account.

Comments