Verified Reviewer

Hi I can't access neither one of my accounts it said it was suspended and they were going to review the comments and post and said request a review I did that and still nothing I didn't have nothing bad on my pages and I am the owner of Ann N Dolphlov I love dolphins that is the reason I use this ID and have another account that is Ann Dolphlov also I have two cause I have family and friends that don't get along so I did it this way so I could stay in with them all. I do have to emails dolphins841@***.com and honebee12@***.com.

I really need help to get back on my Instagram was done the same way. If I have did something wrong I think I have a right to know and if I can fix it I will we all make a mistake in life sometimes but I can't fix something if I don't know what it is.

I have a lot of pictures on Facebook that I can't get to and my pictures mean the world to me.

And I also have a Angels of Hope Made by Ann page to.

My full name is Carolyn (Ann) Jenkins,