Sir/ma'am

My official facebook account was synced with my Instagram account but now my facebook account also got disabled without any reason.I follow all the terms and conditions and does not post anything offensive, sexual or illegal on my facebook . I've used my original details on Facebook.

Sir/ma'am

I've used my original details on Facebook. My account has been a medium of help to thousands of people during the pandemic and it also works for social causes.Hence I submit my request to the Facebook team to please recover my official facebook account as it serves as a medium of help to the people in need.

Pl