Verified Reviewer

On 7/17 my business Facebook account was disabled without any explanation. I sent a disagree with being blocked.

As of today 7/25, I have not heard anything. Ive had this account for over 10 years with over 13000 followers. I was advised by a fb marketer that I was impersonating someone and there wasnt anything they could do. I would have to wait for review.

Additionally, I take out ads on fb daily.

I have used my Visa card for the past 2 years, previous to that I used my American Express card.

At the end of May and June there were charges on my American Express credit card billed by FB but no where are they associated with my FB account.

My FB account is billing my Visa for my ads placed thru the business account.

I rely on fb for our daily business and would appreciate someone look into this matter. It seems as though someone is impersonating me opposed to me impersonating another account.

Location: Camp Wood, Texas