Verified Reviewer

hello,

im writing because basically you hacved banned my account because ive posted a video. in this video you stated i broke conditions of sexual activity and nudity yet it was just a video i shared from the skynews page of a video of prince andrew having a lawsuit filed against him.

it had ZERO sexual activity or NUDITY in this video and i feel this ban is unfair. its also saying i have 30 days to review my account but its sending a code to my old phone number and giving me no other option. i have many pictures, memories of my children that i do not want to loose, im also a content creator and game streamer which ive now lost access to my page. i want this sorting out as soon as possible.

i dont feel i have done anything wrong but igf i have it was by mistake and id like you to explain what it is you feel ive done wrong because there was 100 percent zero nudity or sexual activity. also if youve banned me shouldnt skly news, daily mirror and every other page that posted the video be banned?

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments