Verified Reviewer

Facebook disabled my account! I received an email from Facebook that someone was trying to access my account.

I then received another email that my account was disabled because it did not meet the standards of the company. For 30 days I was trying to fill out any form I could to get in contact with the company. My account was hacked into and whoever hacked it must have posted something really bad. Well two days ago Facebook stated that my account was permanently disabled.

I tried to tell them that someone was using my account. I have been on Facebook for over ten years and never been in trouble.

Its so annoying that they wont take the time to look at my account and see that it wasnt me. Now I have lost years of pictures and videos.

Preferred solution: I want someone to look into how my account was hacked. Facebook disabled my account because of inappropriate content. I did not post anything, my account was hacked. . .

Facebook Pros: Account is banned, It helps to keep in touch with people.

Facebook Cons: Hackers.