Verified Reviewer

My account might have been hacked im not sure i went to log in and it said my account was associated with another account and they were disabling

My page. I have everything from the last 7years of my life on this page and i have no other account.

There is no way to get an actual person with fb to help me and its extremely frustrating. I cant get into it to change my phone number which it keeps trying to text a code to. What do i do?

Please i cant loose my account i cant download my info either it keeps saying page was removed. Please its vital i only have a wifi phone number and i dont know if you can call it honestly but i left it below.

User's recommendation: Don't get Facebook it will not help with any issues or concerns you have and will delete you for no reason.

Preferred solution: I just want my account back clearly im not a fake account I just want access to my account again.

Facebook Cons: Getting disabled for something i already resolved.

Comments