Verified Reviewer

Why have you disabled my account and also saying to my family and friends that I am not who I say I am.

I am not a terrorist, a pedophilia or someone pretending to be someone else.

I have served my country in the Royal Navy and Royal Marines. I would be happy to prove, I am a real person.

I have a birth certificate, passport and driving with my name clearly displayed. I have also made a video to prove I am, who I say I am.

I suffer from PTSD, anxiety and depression. An you removing my accounts, that I have had to make time and time again.

Has a massive impact on my life, I hardly go out to I use facebook (or should I say try to use facebook) to keep intouch with friends, family and ex services I have served with.

My name is: Craig-David Hewitt

My d.o.b is: 28-09-1982

I live in Bradford, West Yorkshire in the United Kingdom

I am appealing to you, to contact me and either reinstate my facebook account and let me make one with you on the phone, video call or even skype. An you can then also verify me, as being a real actual human being.

Preferred solution: Let me have my account back or even you set me a new one up ASAP and also verify me.....

Facebook Pros: How facebook, Just decided that they know who i am.

Facebook Cons: How you cannot contact them directly, Scams, Poor customer service, Disabling accounts for no reason.

Comments