Verified Reviewer

my account was recently hacked after having it for well over 15yrs after responding to a job post in my news feed. Once in, the hackers changed my two factor verification and now I can't access any records or conversations that I've had for over a decade.

this inconvenience has cost me money, compromised business meetings and caused far more than its fair share of a headache in my life so naturally I searched for customer support. unfortunately no one is accepting calls for the Facebook customer support center; not even for law enforcement. this situation has been taken entirely too far and im utterly disappointed in an app that I've used since I was a teenager.

this literally just proves hackers can continue to bully and harass as they please just as long as they're quicker than you. thanks Facebook.

psyche.

User's recommendation: don't trust job postings in your news feed.

Preferred solution: access to my Facebook account!.

Facebook Pros: Being able to keep in touch with friends and family, Marketplace.

Facebook Cons: Fake pages, No customer support, All automated.

Comments