Verified Reviewer

Update by user Sep 19, 2021

Nothing at all...still blocked.

Original review posted by user Sep 18, 2021

I would LOVE to talk to whom ever makes the decisions to block users. I was blocked AGAIN for posting a possible solution to these DISRESPECTFUL kids who are going around vandalizing school property as a "new" wave of getting attention, AND YOU REGARDED MY RESPONSE AS "BULLYING"!!!!

REALLY????? What kind of pansy *** are you???? Am I angry??? Not yet but just starting to get a bit peeved that you would side with DISTRUCTING ACTS BY DISRESPECTFUL KIDS!!!

I challenge ANY OF YOU AT FACEBOOK to contact me and explain why in MORE DETAIL why I was blocked AGAIN for FOR 7 DAYS for posting A LOGICAL OPINION AND HOW THE THE *** YOU CAN LABEL IT AS "BULLYING"!!!! WTF IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUCTION??? MY GUESS IS THAT NO ONE WHO MAKES THESE DECISIONS HAS ENOUGH HAIR ON YOUR *** TO GO HEAD TO HEAD WITH ME.

MAYBE IT'S TIME I TALK WITH AN ATTORNEY ABOUT YOUR CENSORING THE RIGHT OF FREE SPEECH OR IMPROPERLY LABELING A PERSONAL OPINION AS "BULLYING"...LET'S MAKE THIS GO TOTALLY PUBLIC HOW FACEBOOK PULLS THIS CRAP!!! I'M WAITING TO HEAR FROM ANY OF YOU LAME ***

Comments