Verified Reviewer

1.6

Hello Instagram/Facebook,

I have been in contact through the support email multiple times after reviewing the information provided on the help center. I had to change my Instagram for security purposes, but when logging back in it asked for my duo authentication code through the Duo Mobile app.

My security app shows that the link between it and Instagram has been deactivated but in order to reactivate is fully disable I have to log into Instagram which is impossible without an authentication code. A previous email from the support team said my double authentication was deactivated, and I should be able to log in but nothing has changed.

I already sent the photo of me with the code, full name and username. I understand many people contact you, but this should have been solved in the first correspondence.

Sarah Swanson

@_sarahevelyn_

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments