Verified Reviewer

Hello...first and foremost I am a small business owner and federally licensed firearms dealer in Arizona City ,Arizona.I have recently lost my priveleges and serving a suspension for 30 day for listing firearms on my "Joe Luhn" page.

I have seen several companies show their weapons on Facebook like Aeroprecision and Henrys and more recently ,a local gun store near me...On Sight Shooting Services. I submitted a complaint to see if they would sus-dent their account and was notified Facebook would not.

Why is my business any different from theirs?

Why is my business serving suspensions up to 30 days and they get to post multiple weapons for sale and I cannot?

Again...I have a business license from the State of Arizona and a Federally issued license to sell firearms.

I an forward you a copy of both.

Joseph Luhn

Crazzy Joes LLC

User's recommendation: equal treatment of all.

Preferred solution: want to post my product without retribution like all other retailers.

Location: Phoenix, Arizona