Verified Reviewer

We have a disgruntled ex-employee who was managing my personal profile. Before her leaving she went in a changed the password and has the primary email and phone number set up under her own personal accounts.

We have asked numerous times for this password and for her to reset and give us the password. She has not. I conduct business from this profile as well as having my business page under this profile as well. We have no way of contacting our clients, update postings, manage marketplace.

I was also trying to purchase ads and boost posts but now since this has happened I have been unable.

I would like to get into my profile again as it had a 5-star rating and messages that I am losing due to this. Please help.

I can provide text messages from the ex-employee, Drivers license, business license. Whatever is needed to get this back.

Please

User's recommendation: We have been at this for almost 2 months now. No answers, no response, no help. I could easily proved documents to prove it is me. but this is ridiculous.

Preferred solution: My profile back. Reset the password so that I can continue my business and not be hurt by this. I am losing revenue do to this. I am losing clients and potential clients due to this. I have been trying for close to 2 months .

Comments

#2040973

So what you're saying is... You were stupid enough to let someone have your password?

#2040980
@PissedConsumer2040973

Paying someone to manage your profile, post, and marketplace is not something that is considered stupid. It was the hiring of said person that was the mistake. Great try though.

Facebook Reviews