I wanted to give a slight explanation about the comments that I made because apparently Facebook just misunderstands and Facebook is backwards, Facebook wants to let all the garbage and filth on their page but yet anyone who speaks out and speaks the truth they want to punish or restrict their accounts. All I said was some comments about people in other countries especially that try to domesticate wild animals like monkeys for example and they expect these wild animals to behave like human babies and that is so wrong and they were abusing these animals.

I made the comments that I made because these people that have these wild animals in a spaceWith wild monkeys they are abusing these animals and it is inhumane and it is nothing but greed and selfishness of humans to have wild animals and to try to domesticate them but watching these videos on Facebook of these monkeys which I will no longer waste my time watching them and reporting those videos because Facebook obviously sees the wrong its in the other person me who is trying to point out the areas of them so I will take it higher above Facebook in our report these people to higher up the chain but Mark my word the day is going to come when those animals are going to turn on you all and you will regret having them in your homes. It will come that time and day. And shame on all of you who have slaughtered the With wild monkeys they are abusing these animals and it is inhumane and it is nothing but greed and selfishness of humans to have wild animals and to try to domesticate them but watching these videos on Facebook of these monkeys which I will no longer waste my time watching them and reporting those videos because Facebook obviously sees the wrong its in the other person me who is trying to point out the areas of them so I will take it higher above Facebook in our report these people to higher up the chain but Mark my word the day is going to come when those animals are going to turn on you all and you will regret having them in your homes. It will come that time and day.

And shame on all of you who have slaughtered the mud of those animals and who have paid poachers money to slaughter the moms and the dads of these animals and these monkeys.

For all of you should be jailed and find for that and its for your own safety that I say these things. Because wild animals belong in their natural habitat

User's recommendation: Do not give. Jews, stars, or attention to those keeping wild animals and abusing animals.

Location: Jackson, Mississippi