Verified Reviewer

Hi Facebook team,

I think ur security system has mistakenly disabled my Facebook account without any reason.i try many times to log in but it will failed . I upload my identity there but still I didn't recover my disabled account.

I try to contact with Facebook team but there is no any helpline number. This account is very important to me . Please help me and enabled my fb account. Details of fb are as follows .

Name - Shubham Gupta

DOB - 30/08/1997

Email ID or Mobile No.

- +917054****64

Passward - Shubh@***7

I use my Facebook from one year but suddenly fb security system disabled my account . I follow all rules and regulations of Facebook.

Please contact me because my Facebook account is very important to me and I want Facebook team enabled my Facebook account Asa soon as possible. I am very thankful to you if my Facebook account will enabled by FB team .I kindly requested you to give me any helpline number so I contact you or please contact me through call on my number +917054****64.

Preferred solution: To get back my personal fb account which is disabled by fb security team..

Facebook Cons: Not helping customer.

Comments