Verified Reviewer

My Facebook Account was hacked by someone & they posted nudes & explicit pictures from it. And Facebook Disabled my account after that.

Then, When I checked my bank account, money was getting deducted from it through Facebook DD. As I have a linked bank account that I was using for running Ads on Facebook, they have started running ads on my name & using my money.

Now, My Account is Disabled & Review Requested, I cannot do anything.

I do not want to lose more money now. There is no support number or email where I can report it. My Facebook Company Page was also manageable through that account only.

I have always followed Facebook Guidelines & invested my money in running Facebook ads from time to time.

I was hacked and it was not my fault.

As a Loyal Facebook customer, what is happening with me is not fair. I do not know how much money is going to be deducted from my account.

If anyone here can help, please do reply & help me get my account back & refund from Facebook!

Preferred solution: I want the control of my account back & a refund of the money gone..

Comments