Verified Reviewer

3.2

Facebook account hacked:

Someone has changed my password, email and I believe my phone number too on my account account. I need it to go back to my original email ASAP, b4 they can do damage. I cant change my password back because Im totally locked out. I reviewed an email at 5:47 am and I tried to respond to it a few minutes ago. I also have another email stating someone logged into my email at East Point Ky at 8:32 this morning.

FYI to begin all this I believe is a couple days ago I got a message from a friend (Billy Reynolds) that said he needed to recover his PW and having a pin sent to me 9n my phone for him. Turned out Someone had hacked his account and then got me to send them the pin # to *** my account.Then they used the pin # to change my FB PW. I have since contacted him and he said it was not him that he is hacked out of his FB account too.

I have gotten several FB notifications to my email about this and another at 5:47 am this morning to change my PE.

Ive worked on this for hours and it was even showing a Steve Thompson associated with my account when I was trying to reset my password

I even sent a copy of my drivers license in the wee hours this Moro confirm my ID.

Signature:

CPT S Roop

Sincerely:

God Bless You and Yours

Retired Army Captain

Shawn Douglas Roop

(386) 585-****

shawn.roop@***.com

Preferred solution: I’m not pissed just desperately trying to get Facebook to reset my account for me.

Location: Logan, West Virginia