Verified Reviewer

Hello facebook team, I was opened facebook account with gamil (lovepillow16@***.com) since 2012. I used that account until this time.

I entered this account with other device at 2022 , May, 6. I don't know what happen, when i try to login into my account always showing your account has been locked at May , 9, 2022. It says to unlock to my account with email. My problem is that my gmail account that was opened since 2012.

I don't remember my gmail password. Actually i remember my facebook account's password that is secured. My facebook account is my real personl account. I remember my friend list , their comments, their photos and i have many facebook pages.

I remember my phone number and I can show my ID .Please give me other options to unlock my facebook account except email option.

Kindly check my feedback and respond to my concern as soin as possible . Thank you facebook teams.

Facebook Pros: Was a good platform, Account i need it.

Facebook Cons: Contact with coustemer.

Location: Singapore, Singapore