Verified Reviewer

My Name is Shawon Saha. I had been graduated from Rajshahi Medical college,Bangladesh .

My hometown is at Kushtia, Bangladesh. On 4th february,2022 I have lost my mobile phone. After that i lost my access to my facebook account. My two factor authentication was on via google authenticator app.

But as i have lost my phone , i could not access to the authenticator app on my lost mobile. My facebook account was created in 2008. Its been 13 years i was using that account. My instagram account( dr_shawonsaha) is linked to my fb account.

I have lots of memories , photos , freinds in my fb account. I dont want to lose my account. Please help me. My current profile picture is my childhood photo with my mother.

I never violated any community rules of facebook. I Have my passport . But my passport birth date is different from my facebook birth date for educational purpose. But facebook could have matched My name Shawon Saha and my photo from my passport with the name and my photos on facebook.

but after submitting passport they said they could not identify that its me. How rubbish!!

Please help me. Please give me a option of uploading a video selfie so that you can understand that i am the owner of the account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Dhaka, Dhaka