I am very upset i shared with a few friends thar i was feeling alot better after being tortured for Valentines da y of thid year from my omg true love and we were just discussing if maybe it was drugs because ive never been beat with a hammer and punched in the eyes almost left for dead with subdural hematoma yes i was bleeding in the brain he is guilty and i am still in shock, pardon me for discussing my healing and now omg they locked me out of my account and i really do not care but facebook needs to remove my account completly then it should be called FAKEBOOK, im very upset i have the same email the same number and can even send a copy of my dl howvdare you keep my photos andvlock me out when i speak truth!

i will make it an daily effort to make sure all of my face book friends understand how determined i am to sue if my account is not removed with all of my comments and photos

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Facebook and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Facebook to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Facebook facebook account for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Facebook?

Comments

#1190674

You all are nuts

mersch
Overland Park, Kansas, United States #1053324

Yes, facebook sucks with their new policy regarding names- speak it sister! Facebook is not sociable anymore.